A selection of disputes that reached a Court include:
- Ford Kinter & Associates Pty Ltd (Acn 009 631 869) –V- Reliance Franchise Partners Pty Ltd (Acn 151 750 613). County Court No. Cl-15-01137. Dispute over deferred payments in M&A transaction including breach of warranty and restraint.
- Microsoft v Winter – Federal Circuit Court – FCC 2012. Copyright infringement through sale of counterfeit Microsoft software.
- Bavarian Hospitality Group v Sake Sake Izakaya (Justice Flick NSD1297/2010). Trade Mark infringement in SAKE brand for restaurant.
- GM Holden Ltd v Darren Paine & Ors – Federal Court (Justice Gordon, VID629/2010). 15th Respondent (of 23) Infringement of Registered Designs for tyre rims.
- Chiropedic Bedding v Radburg – Federal Court (Justice Jessup), Full Federal Court Appeal (Justices French, Rares and Besanko), High Court Special Leave Application (Justices Crennan and Hayne). First matter heard in Federal Court Fast Track List. Applicant, Respondent in appeal, Respondent in appeal, Applicant in final hearing. Infringement of Registered Design for mattress. Instructed Glenn McGowan QC and Siobhan Ryan of counsel. Client was successful on infringement claims and recovered account of profits.
- Mantra Group v Tailly Pty Ltd – Federal Court (Justice Reeves, QUD224/2009).
3rd Respondent (of 3) Trade mark infringement arising from use of Google Adwords to capture internet traffic on accommodation websites.
- Novamont & BASF v Cardia Bioplastics & InTime Promotions – Federal Court (Justice Kenny, VID775/2009). Second Respondent (InTime Promotions) Patent infringement of biodegradable material used as a replacement for plastic bags.