Natalie has experience in the areas of intellectual property law, technology law and consumer law including:
- Advising businesses in a broad range of industries on the registrability of trade marks in Australia and overseas.
- Acting for various businesses on trade mark registrations, objections and oppositions in Australia and overseas.
- Acting for businesses in a broad range of industries on trade mark and copyright infringement matters.
- Acting for businesses in the beauty care industry on parallel importation matters.
- Drafting intellectual property licence agreements for various businesses, including Chemist Warehouse, a top 20 Australian retailer.
- Acting on behalf of Chemist Warehouse in a trade mark infringement, passing off, misleading and deceptive conduct trial in the Federal Court.