Toby has extensive experience in advising on capital raising and finance including acting for:
- A company in the advertising and telecommunications space with various capital raise rounds.
- A micro donations company in its second round capital raise.
- A large aged care provider in its private placement to a company owned by funds managed by AMP Capital Investors.
- Numerous ASX listed companies in their capital raisings involving various rights issues, convertible notes, share options, private placements, debt instruments, employee share schemes and share purchase plans.
- A New Zealand clean-tech company in its trans-Tasman IPO (being the first trans-Tasman IPO of equity under the mutual recognition of securities regime).
- Stock broking firms on their underwriting of various capital raising transactions.
- The New Zealand Stock Exchange in the course of admitting numerous IPOs and listings of equity and debt.
- A fund management company in the establishment, structuring and listing of various index funds.